9.13.2008

lately

On my blog and via gmail I have gotten some mean comments (been deleted) which i assumed was from someone being vindictive for me talking to someone due to a fall out. turns out it was some other person, now confessed, and i have over reacted. As always internet drama about people i care about seems to affect me because i care. It seems that a bad joke that I didn't find as a joke has led to me being singled out, with good reason. I have not done much but in a state of anger I spread some my anger at parties i thought were responsible.

Turns out they weren't. I am sorry for those people and will apologize to them.

To those a simple misunderstanding leads to bigger things. I'm sorry for it but I still standby the notion that a phone call would have solved it all.

No comments: