10.11.2003

The Structures Series I

This is the first in a series of things I wrote last
semester in a class that bored me. This first entry
spawned many many more, and now...I transpher them to the
computer. For the record, I love the teacher of this
class, the class just calls for this.
Enjoy.
PS EE is the teacher

The Structures Paper:

Okay, so I'm in this class for 3h15m's on tuesday. Since
the 2 hour lab has only 5 minutes of content, it's the
perfect oppertunity to create a BJ entry.

Todays Random Subject
5 minutes of content in 2 hours....wait, n/m, Laura just
had the great idea of comparing the teacher of this class
to an I-beam (or technically...a wide flange beam(tylers
mom has a wide flange.))

I-Beam
-Full of Steel
EE
-Full of crap in class (niceness outside)

I-beam
-Looks good exposed
EE
-Nooooooooo

I-Beam and EE
0Prevents thrusting in verticle members

I-Beam and EE
-Don't want either to fall on you

I-Beam
-Great to see under your ceiling
EE
-That mirror on the ceiling was not put in for her

I-beam and EE
-In 2 hours, doesn't really do anything

I-beam and EE
-The Dean goes crazy for both of them

Temporary break for input from Laura

EE and I-Beam
-Flat on all sides

EE and I-Beam
-Can be very redundent in structures

I-Beams
-Generally aren't Flaky
EE
-Always 15 minutes late to class

I-Beam and EE
-Sometimes you just wanna wack em with a sledge hammer
to hear what it sounds like.

The End
...hmmm...that one was okay...future ones get better.
Look forward to them. We'll see what I feel like posting
right now.

J

No comments: