10.30.2009

Bird Stealing Bread

I stole this from Nessa and Walt, who stole it from other guy. I love these things!

How many total songs?
10,114 items in my library. That’s 28.6 days, and 58.25 GB of music.

Sort by song title – first and last…
First: A-Punk by Vampire Weekend.
Last: ♠ by Marilyn Manson (weird to me too)

Sort by time – shortest and longest…
Shortest: You're My Boy Blue by Atmosphere (did not use blank tracks by oHgr)
Longest: Marais La Nuit by Neko Case

Sort by Album – first and last…
First: A.M. by Wilco
Last: 1999 by Prince

Sort by Artist – first and last…
First: AC/DC
Last: The 13th Floor Elevators

Top five played songs - Well, I just got this computer, so it may not be so accurate.
1)Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
2)Where is My Mind - Pixies
3)Dashboard - Modest Mouse
4)Monkey Goes To Heaven - Pixies
5)Idioteque - Radiohead

Find the following words. How many songs show up?
Sex: 58 items Death: 24 items Love: 457 items You: 1204 items
Home: 118 items Boy: 204 items Girl: 168 items

First five songs that come up on Party Shuffle…
1)Forgive Them Father - Lauryn Hill
2)Morning Bell - Radiohead
3)Firecracker - Ryan Adams
4)Angel, Won't You Call Me? - The Decemberists
5)Half Jack - The Dresden Dolls

No comments: