1.03.2009

I may be done

I have been thinking about reducing my online presence. I have contemplated dropping twitter, blogging, and maybe even chats like aim, yahoo, and skype. I am not sure what is going on in my life right now and am beginning to think that the more I withdraw the better.

I have made no decisions but I am just thinking through things. I think the LJ will be the last to go and twitter would be the first. Even facebook, friendster and other social networks are looking at it. Probably some of the lesser used social networks will go.

Any thoughts?

3 comments:

Walt said...

I demand if you must cut back your online presence, you cut out everything but your blog, twitter and posting comments. I will miss you and your assholish ways if you go away.

(F)redddy said...

I'm torn. I sort of agree with Walt, but then again I'm also right there with you.

kim beaver said...

Take a break and then come back. We need you, hon :)