1.09.2003

Police

Ya, so the police were like, we could arrest you both right
now for breaking and entering, but the funny thing is,
Bjorn didn't even go in with me. It was me and the Porta
Rican. Had it not been for the big fat girl, and the
little hairy mexican with some major issues, everything
would have been fine.
We got the cops to let us take the bed though, the New girl
with the Truck was probably pretty upset.
The girl I meet tonight seemed thankful though, and it's a
good thing I don't smoke, or I'd be high right now because
of her and my three angels, and that would be bad.
And a shout to Elizabeth who is back in town, yay!!
By the way...did I ever tell ya'll about chicago?

Oh, and...I AM NOT FROM TEXAS, I HATE TEXAS, IT SHOULD BE
BURNED, FLOODED, AND GIVEN BACK TO MEXICO I say perdy
cause I"m from the real south, and california too away a
bit of my accent.

G'night, cause I gotta go convince a metal working teacher
to let me weld.

J

1 comment:

anne said...

teach me how to molest inanimate objects
~TEMS ho