3.10.2003

boredom

Welcome to the most boring place on earth. Yes that sign needs to sit at everyroad into North Dakota. Besides that things are great.

Women aren't pure evil..just bringers of evil. I am met this most awesome girl. Excpet if i write too much here she'll read it and then i have to explainn myself agian. I had a revelation this weekend. It has changed my outlook on life and myself. how great is that? How often do you havea life changing experience?

So this moment this weekend, this set of 24 hours has led to something else. I want to leave here, leave minnesota, the midwest...comfort for something very new. Somewhere where i know no one. Somewhere clean. A fresh start. That start is going to be Portland or Seattle. The pacific nOrthwest has interested me for a long time and now i am going. One year from now i am going to be finishing school here and getting ready to move there. I need a fresh start again. New orleans was the first now time for the second. If i can get an internship there this summer it will be great. i can get a feel for the area and then enjoy it. Love it. Then go from there. For the longest time i wanted to go to hollywood and do something there. Now Now i need something new

which leads me to my thought how often do we need something new?

Every one needs the opportunity to start again. Hopefully for the best. Maybe it will lead to starting anew in europe and Australia too. Never know. I am following a gut ambition here but sooner or later i need to leave the past behind.

The past means nothing. IT only holds you back. So I am dumping my past for my future.
let see where it will go.

B

ps. sour cream and onion lays are awesome..food of the dayand the song of the day is "Bad Habit" - offspring

No comments: