1. Texans are not the best drivers (better than Florida and Alabama). Often the beilf is that I have truck so get out of my way or my car is better than yours so i don't need turn signals to change lanes 6 inches in front of you. When you add a light icy conditions stay the fuck off the road. I avoided the interstates and ramped highways. Surface streets were not bad and obviously there was no one on the road.
2. I loved sitting in my car for 90 minutes last night. I left at 5.30 to get to the Mavs game at 7.30. I ended up sitting on the ramp to central expressway over Main/Commerce because of ice. Ugh it sucked ass and I learned that Dallas radio is terrible. WORST NEWS RADIO EVER.
3. Anyone else disturbed by the morning news shows obsessions with Natalie Holloway, Caylee Anthony, Heidi and Spencer, and whatever blonde white girl goes missing this month. Please stop trotting out the douchebag cop form Illinois to allow him to discuss his 4 ex-wives (2 of which are dead).
4. Sex or Internet? Cnet has the answers and it is sad http://ping.fm/Rj6ZH
5. Valkyrie looks like it has severe problems, mainly lack of accents and Tom Cruise looks out of place in it.