11.16.2008

4 Things #2

1. Half Price Books is huge on Northwest Highway and easily one can get lost. I was there for awhile today and still have no idea what I was looking for. I did find a great book about Renzo Piano from Taschen Press. He is one of my favorite architects and quite possibly the best working today.

2. Ricky Gervais' stand-up special is not as funny as I thought it would be. I have 35 minutes left to watch though.

3. The Watchmen is a good book, duh. I am just reading it for first time and really enjoying. I think it is the bes graphic novel, EVER.

4. Linksys 2wire ATT router + iMac = single craps out and I get red light and yellow screen. Why do macs have more problems than pcs? anyone got ideas, especially those working at the death star?

2 comments:

Walt said...

I just recently re-read Watchmen for the first time since it first came out. It really holds up well 20 years later.

(F)redddy said...

As you know, I'm not a pleasure reader. HOWEVER, I AM looking forward to the movie!