11.15.2008

random thoughts

I thought I would compose my random thoughts for the morning:

1. Dunkin Donuts coffee at the grocery stores is great. The cinnamon spice is delicoius. I highly recommend it.

2. If you love mac and Cheese I had the BEST EVER IN THE UNIVERSE yesterday. i went to central market and basicly had a foodgasm. it was 3 types of cheese, white wine sauce, TRUFFLE OIL, and bacon amongest many things in it. yummy.

3. I am going to a new rest. tonight for the first time and hoping it is great. The Screendoor has a great menu and for a birthday dinner it looks great. i mean look at it Screendoor

4. last for the morning. I am working on my best of 2008 list and finding difficult. I don't think there was that much great music this year but lots of interesting types. Let me know what some of your best ALBUMS of the year. i don't care for singles jsut albums. (BTW the following will no make the list The Walkmen, Juno, Tricky or HEALTH).

I also want to open up to ASK ANYTHING. I will give an answer though you should be warned I don't know what the Answer will be. WINK

L8rs

1 comment:

(F)redddy said...

Flavored coffee is for pansies. You just lost major points in my book.

Mac N' Cheese, you MUST got to SMAC in NYC, fabu.

Screen Door looks amazing.

The idea of a best of list for 2008 is good! I may steal it. But don't worry, I won't give you credit!