11.15.2008

trouble with my brain

I have a problem.

My brain and my hands have trouble communicating. I can hardly ever get the words in my head or the ideas into written form. I try to figure out what I want to say but i am an oral person. I have to say it out loud to figure out if this is what I want to say. I started blogging in hopes that it would help me write but not sure if it has or will.

I spent lots of time on trains in Europe reading and to outline stories during my three months living there. I loved my three months in Finland and hope to go back there again. I want to rephotograph and experience everything again. I am more visual person so for me having photographs sparks memories.

I am trying to figure out how to solve this blockage I have. I am going to try and write everyday like I did before this, four quick thoughts. My goal is those thoughts begin to explore into more thoughts. If I am lucky I can begin to explore the ether that is in my head and help to lead me towards a more focused need for writing that will help me if I decide to go for my doctorate or PhD. I always wanted to be a doctor without the blood.

Any tips for writing form anyone? How to get the mind going and connect hand to brain?

1 comment:

(F)redddy said...

If you're an oral person, dictate your thoughts in a sensible manner into an audio file and then transcribe them/type them out!